Rabbi.com the solution for the future.
In a world where synagogues have less and less relevance
Domain Name For Sale
Virtual Services Virtual Rabbi
Everyone Needs A Rabbi Sometime!
Rabbi.com Domain Name for Sale
Rabbi.com Your Creative Virtual Rabbi
Here are some ideas and ways one can use a Rabbi.com :
- To Publicize your Rabbi – for the Recognition he deserves.
- Position your Organization or Family Name as a forward-thinking, Jewish community leader.
- Expose Judaism to a cross-section of demographic, geographic and lifestyle market segments.
- Increase Jewish community engagement.
- Use Rabbi.com to build a community of dedicated followers who believe in your philosophy and support it’s mission.
- As a fundraising tool –You can use a Rabbi.com to build a community of dedicated followers who believe in your content and support your mission.
- Naming Rights provide the opportunity to create a valuable, positive association within the Jewish community through content on the website including charitable promotional opportunities.
- Your Name Will Be A Prominent Mitzvah in the Community.
- Build engaging relationships through thousands of impressions and exposures to online viewers every day.
- 501c3 Create a Non Profit Organization to run/administer Rabbi.com – it’s the gift of continued giving. (not financial advice)
- Naming Rights for Rabbi.com – As the owner of Rabbi.com you can name it, dedicate it in someones honor/memory, and ‘your name’ proudly displayed on the header of every page.
Rabbi.com Offering online what one used to from a pulpit Rabbi: an inspiring sermon, a rabbi to perform life cycle events, online interactive study groups, saying kaddish.
Synagogues no longer severe an important role within the Jewish community. Synagogues are no longer are connecting Jews with the community.
Rabbi.com will be all about spreading positive Jewish ideas.
We welcome that Judaism accommodates a diverse range of interests and expressions. Addressing the short comings of the Jewish community — a solution for those unaffiliated, all to inspire the people we care about most. Every Jew!
Rabbi.com SHOULD BE all about spreading positive Jewish ideas.
Welcome the fact that Judaism accommodates a diverse range of interests and expressions. Addressing the short comings of the Jewish community — a solution for those unaffiliated, all to inspire the people we care about most. Every Jew!
Rabbi.com for Sale
Missed Yizkor? Say Kaddish.
Say Kaddish to honor your loved one.
Join a physical prayer service virtually and say Kaddish with a minyan, the kosher way.
Drop Us A Line
Don’t be shy. Send us anything. Good recommendations or serious critics, we welcome it.