The Mission of Rabbi.com is to inspire greater Jewish participation.
- Present Judaism in a positive light, non denominational, non ideological
- Provide accessible resources to find a rabbi when one is needed
- Provide everyone with access to a rabbi because non synagogue members are often denied access to their local rabbi; enabling families to have a meaningful Jewish experience at their lifecycle events
- Provide educational strategies … an open community of rabbis sharing their intellect
- Rabbi.com is building a nonjudgmental library of free knowledge
Our agenda is simple: Rabbi.com is all about spreading positive Jewish ideas.
On Rabbi.com, we’re building a warm, welcoming, inclusive community of curious souls to engage with ideas and spark conversations with each other.