Naming Rights Rabbi.com For Sale
A UNIQUE OPPORTUNITY
For a fraction of what it cost to put ones name on a building, put your name on Rabbi.com .
Rabbi.com is a valuable opportunity for individuals and organizations looking to expand their influence and interact regularly with the online world.
Be an influential leader in the Jewish community
As the owner/sponsor of Rabbi.com, you will have the opportunity online to attract the diverse Jewish community online and an opportunity to connect with younger Jews.
Rabbi.com Opportunity to connect with younger jews
Naming Rights for Rabbi.com
This incredible opportunity gives the owner of the domain name the exclusive right to name Rabbi.com , which could become known as “Rabbi.com – Schwartzman Institute of Jewish Studies/Learning” or Rabbi.com Presented by “The Schwartzman Family”
This is a tremendous option for an organization or family that wants its name connected in helping the Jewish community or a fantastic opportunity to honor someone in their memory.
Your name will be a prominent mitzvah in the community!
As the sponsor/owner Your name or company name will be prominently featured on the header Rabbi.com that will be seen by tens of thousands of every day.
Your ownership (create non profit corporation and donations) will partially underwrite the costs associated with keeping the website fueled and online, enabling Rabbi.com to connect (content to those who need it most.)
Opportunities Exclusive One time purchase/contribution: $1,000,000 (perpetual domain ownership = naming rights)
Why You Should Consider owning Rabbi.com
- Position your Family Name/organization as a forward-thinking, community leader.
- Expose Judaism to a cross-section of demographic, geographic and lifestyle market segments
- Build engaging relationships through thousands of impressions and exposures to online viewers every day.
- Build positive Jewish associations through experiences, memories and traditions -made at Rabbi.com.
- Jewish community engagement.
- Influence perceptions.
Your Benefits to Naming Rights or Sponsorship of Rabbi.com Jewish Learning Center naming rights is far more valuable than a traditional building sponsorship at a fraction of the cost.
- Naming Rights provides you with the opportunity to create a valuable, positive association within the Jewish community through content on the website including charitable promotional opportunities.
- A nonprofit organization has the option to recognize a major gift from a donor by bestowing naming rights to a property in recognition of the financial support.
Or, the purchaser of Rabbi.com may choose to donate the domain name to an outside organization, typically one to which it is closely related.
The sponsored name will have the opportunity to gain national and international exposure both through visibility of signage within the website itself and organically through name associations in media mentions and spoken reference.
- (is the brand used in its marketing campaign for rabbi.com)