There is only ONE Rabbi.com
Owning Rabbi.com A Once in Lifetime Opportunity
Owning the domain name Rabbi.com is a unprecedented opportunity. This is the first time in 23 years the domain name rabbi.com is being offered for sale and once sold it may never be offered for sale ever again.
Rabbi.com is a valuable asset and rare opportunity for one prestigious individual and/or an organization looking to expand their Jewish influence and interact regularly with the online world with the implied authority of a powerful name; Rabbi.com.
Owning Rabbi.com provides you with the opportunity to create a valuable, positive association within the Jewish community through marketing, advertising, hospitality, website and promotional opportunities.
Here are some ideas and ways one can use a Rabbi.com :
- 501c3 (nonprofit) Rabbi.com to build a community of dedicated followers who believe in your content and support your mission. – it’s the gift of continued giving.
- Powerful way to create a platform that will maximize the message and reach of your community.
- As a fundraising tool – When it comes time to asking for support, insert ads into the content reminding your audience that you need their support. People give more after they’ve received valuable content/learning.
- For Profit Profitable Positive Cash Flow
- You can insert ads into the content.
- Rabbinic Services
- Match Rabbi w/Customer for lifestyle event
- Rabbi on call
- Naming Rights for Rabbi.com – the exclusive right to name Rabbi.com Jewish Learning Center , which would become known as “The Rabbi.com Jewish Learning Center Presented by ________” or “The ________ Rabbi.com”. This is a tremendous option for a organization or family that wants its name connected to helping to — or a fantastic opportunity to honor someone in the community. Your name will be a prominent mitzvah in the community!
- Prestige – There is only one Rabbi.com. The prestige is immediately recognized when one rabbi or one individual announces their website and email address of Rabbi.com.
- DEDICATE IT– Dedicate Rabbi.com as your gift to or for loved-one … Your Benefits to Naming Rights of The Rabbi.com website means far more than a traditional building sponsorship at a substantially lower cost with a greater reach.
- Rabbi.com can help you spread the word and get you or your Rabbi the recognition one deserves.
- Use Rabbi.com to build a community of dedicated followers who believe in your philosophy and support it’s mission.
Contact: Bruce D Verstandig 646-233-1970 BDillerV (@) gmail (.) com